1989 Silverado Interior Color Code?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have a 1989 Chevrolet Silverado. I am trying to find the interior color code of my truck and have been told the number is on the Service Tag in the glovebox. The color I'm trying to match is the center section of the dash, particularly the piece that has the ac vents and where the radio used to mount.
The part you picture is an aftermarket panel made for mounting a single DIN radio It is not a factory part. The factory version of that part is darker and does not have a 'built out' surround for the radio space. The "sand" paint is sort of halfway between the factory and aftermarket colors.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There also is a company called " SEM " they make paint products specifically for doing plastic as many original color pieces are no longer available except in gray or black and such. Good luck.

Insert Quarter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
www.semproducts.com
Bottom right hand of the page, click on "EZ Mix App"
Scroll down to Trim Codes Formulas and enter the year

www.repaintsupply.com is awesome!!! and have the best prices I've found
I've also ordered some custom mixes from 66autocolor to paint my dash ('89 - 60CN Dark Cognac SEM 4349):
www.66autocolor.com/collections/need-us-to-mix-a-custom-color-for-you-click-here/products/sem-color-coat-custom-interior-paint-aerosol-spray-can

Attachments

• ColorCodes1989.pdf
    454.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited: