OBS only , painted interior pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres what I did with the left over paint from my grill

You must be registered for see images attach

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
My 92's interior, installing power bucket seats and soon everything thats dark blue will be dyed black with the light blue pieces staying as is, may do a few more small pieces to match the exterior as well, along with black leather seats

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My 92's interior, installing power bucket seats and soon everything thats dark blue will be dyed black with the light blue pieces staying as is, may do a few more small pieces to match the exterior as well, along with black leather seats

Look's nice!

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I cant decide if painting my dash bezel white to match the body would look good or not...if not then I'm thinking charcoal grey

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
I cant decide if painting my dash bezel white to match the body would look good or not...if not then I'm thinking charcoal grey

What color is your interior? Instead of doing the whole bezel that unclips from the dash, there is a dark grey piece around your guages thats attatched to the bezel. I would mask off your bezel and paint that dark grey piece instead of the whole bezel itself

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
What color is your interior? Instead of doing the whole bezel that unclips from the dash, there is a dark grey piece around your guages thats attatched to the bezel. I would mask off your bezel and paint that dark grey piece instead of the whole bezel itself

I have the grey interior...are you saying to paint that dark grey peice by the guages white?

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
I have the grey interior...are you saying to paint that dark grey peice by the guages white?

Yeah thats the piece im talking about, if you look at the top of this page at 95obschevy's dash, he painted the whole bezel, but im talking about the dark grey piece on the inside

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm the same way unsure whether to do mine body color or do it black to match the rest of the interior.