OBS only , painted interior pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have recently lost to literally thousands of car show pic's. due to a computer crash, and no they weren't backed up. Anyway I would like to have a place for people to post up pics of customized obs interior's, from just painted trim pieces to full custom dash's and interior's. All the threads on other site's are all mixed year's oobs, obs, nbs,nnbs, etc. Thanks in advance

red97k1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My interior is not realy that custom, I am in the process of changing it over to black from grey. Its not a very good pic but, i thought i would share
You must be registered for see images attach

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score

suede headliner, painted dash (silver black like the original two tone) and painted door handle bezels (black), window switch bezels (black) and tweeter speaker covers (silver)

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score

suede headliner, painted dash (silver black like the original two tone) and painted door handle bezels (black), window switch bezels (black) and tweeter speaker covers (silver)

Man I like that headliner!

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man I like that headliner!

That's what everyone says when they get in my truck man. The best part is when we start driving and it takes em 5-10 minutes to start noticing things...:
1. PA system.
2. painted door handle bezels.
3. painted window switch bezels.
(this is where they really start looking around)
4. painted dash
and then finally they see the headliner and thats when they freak out. I've had so many names and penises drawn in that thing that I havent noticed until days later.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hmmm...i might paint some of my interior pieces with some of the paint i got from autozone to touch up where the paint got ripped off from my moldings....i might have to go back and pick up a few more cans of that stuff

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hmmm...i might paint some of my interior pieces with some of the paint i got from autozone to touch up where the paint got ripped off from my moldings....i might have to go back and pick up a few more cans of that stuff

dont do the vatozone stuff. go to a refinish & supply center where they can put your paint code in a spray can. it cost me around $20 but I don't regret it.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dont do the vatozone stuff. go to a refinish & supply center where they can put your paint code in a spray can. it cost me around $20 but I don't regret it.

o i thought it was alot more than that for them to do that

i just grabbed a can from autozone because i dont really care if it was a perfect match because i want to do a bedliner on the bottom of it sometimes anyways....i sparyed some on the inside of my tailgate and it seems like it matched pretty good