OBS only , painted interior pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hmmm...i might paint some of my interior pieces with some of the paint i got from autozone to touch up where the paint got ripped off from my moldings....i might have to go back and pick up a few more cans of that stuff

I usually get my interior paint mixed at my local dupont auto body supply. They can match any panel color, and make it flat, matte, or shiny. It also bonds really well to flexible plastics and soft touch vinyls such as arm rests, door pulls etc. Prep is key to it sticking. I use a spray touch up gun / door jamb gun for this. Also it dries very quickly allowing handling and reassembly in about an hour. I first used the dupont interior plastics paint a number of years ago during a restoration of a 1988 dodge daytona shelby. Some interior pieces i needed could not be located in the correct colors. My dupont retailer helped me get the correct shade and sheen of color i needed. It worked so well i freshened up almost all of the interior plastics on this project. I plan on having them mix some for my 94 1500 when i redo the dash on it.

I hope this helps
Matt

_nickjoseph

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did a wee little bit of painting on my Tahoe...In Black...

You must be registered for see images attach

Although, with the dark grey on the Denali seats, the black may very well be changed to the darker grey as well. I think it may look a bit better.

Shawn
How did you get the needles red?