OBS only , painted interior pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
few more interior pieces (camera makes th ecolor look wierd for some reason)
You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
What's the actual name of that color? It looks great.

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lester... do you just use filler primer to hide the grain in the plastic?

I used 180 on the da on the bare plasti to knock as much texture down as possible which is very time consuming, then used the 2 part filler primer and primed it heavy, then hit it with 320 on the da, then primed it again since ull end up breaking through the first coat of primer to bare plastic then 320 by hand so as to not break through the second coat. And it came out as smooth as glass.

Cant use no lower then 180 on the bare plastic because itll just shread the plastic up

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Lester... do you just use filler primer to hide the grain in the plastic?
hi build primer wont fill in the texture enough
I used 180 on the da on the bare plasti to knock as much texture down as possible which is very time consuming, then used the 2 part filler primer and primed it heavy, then hit it with 320 on the da, then primed it again since ull end up breaking through the first coat of primer to bare plastic then 320 by hand so as to not break through the second coat. And it came out as smooth as glass.

Cant use no lower then 180 on the bare plastic because itll just shread the plastic up

it is a ton of work but worth it!