Novice seeking help (wiring/engine rebuild)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amsterdamned96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello to all,
I’ve almost finished making my way through the dashboard just now. I’ve settled on getting a speeduino to run the engine with batch-firing and waster spark ignition. I’lll also try wiring up the old DFI computer to see if it still chooches. I’d much prefer to use old unit.
The only reason I’m opting for a total dissasembly of the dash is that there are simply too many wires that need tracing and I’ll need to redo the entire loom anyways.

if anyone could tell me how to undo the park brake release side of the cable. Do I simply pry/force it out?

You must be registered for see images attach

i’m referring to the black bezel retained in the steel bracket

Last edited:

Amsterdamned96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello to all,
I’ve almost finished making my way through the dashboard just now. I’ve settled on getting a speeduino to run the engine with batch-firing and waster spark ignition. I’lll also try wiring up the old DFI computer to see if it still chooches. I’d much prefer to use old unit.
The only reason I’m opting for a total dissasembly of the dash is that there are simply too many wires that need tracing and I’ll need to redo the entire loom anyways.

if anyone could tell me how to undo the park brake release side of the cable. Do I simply pry/force it out?

You must be registered for see images attach

i’m referring to the black bezel retained in the steel bracket
The answer is yes, it’s simply pryed out