Not too sure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim W

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
To remove the whole bracket on mine I removed the Alt, unbolted the PS pump, slid it out and set it off to the side. Then you can get to all of the mounting bolts for that bracket.
Thats what i figured. Ima have to get a Ps pulley remover I guess

Tim W

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The Ps reservoir can me moved to the side with out removing the pulley?

Tim W

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can remove the bracket without removing the PS pump. You can't remove the PS pump without removing the pulley.
Man, iv tried and tried. I have maneuvered the bracket every which way and I cannot get it to clear the top bolt on the power steering reservoir

arrg

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man, iv tried and tried. I have maneuvered the bracket every which way and I cannot get it to clear the top bolt on the power steering reservoir
Go spray the PS pump snout with some penetrating lube. Then go rent a pulley puller from Autozone. You'll have the whole thing apart in just a few minutes, and you'll kick yourself for trying to do it the hard way.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
It is stock (for an 88) I didn't use the spacer (that goes from the header flange to the ear plus a long bolt) that came with the headers, I just bolted it to the PS/ALT bracket ear on the bottom. With the Performer intake I had to make a spacer for the rear support bar to get it aligned. Maybe GM changed to mounts later?
Yep, that's the explanation and I missed it. 88-89 had that single large stamped steel bracket for all the accessories. 90 introduced the two piece cast aluminum bracket, but it still had the stamped steel p/s bracket that OP needs.

Richard

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Man i looked and looked on ebay i disnt see one
I just went to ebay and punched 10118750 into the search box and the one I mentioned is there. $29 + ship. Still, most likely better to find one in the boneyard, except of course you gotta do the work to remove it, too.

Richard