Nice weather = new pics of my 94'!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyways back on topic! lol I tinted the rear side windows tonight with Limo tint over the factory tint on them. I'll have pictures up tomorrow once i put the rear side windows back in! :handshake:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! That stuff is beyond garbage!! When i said Limo tint, i actually meant LIMO tint lol I don't think you know this, but my father built Limousines for 18 years. He was the first Limousine manufacturer in the entire state. And we did the entire process in house (with the exception of the driveshaft balancing and Exhaust) so tinting the windows was one thing we did to every limo we built. Anyways, the tint that i use is the professional stuff and more then less the best money can buy. The windows came out really nice, it's just best to not handle them after the tint is applied so the tint can set up and adhear properly! Man does my truck look funny without any rear side windows in it! lol

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! That stuff is beyond garbage!! When i said Limo tint, i actually meant LIMO tint lol I don't think you know this, but my father built Limousines for 18 years. He was the first Limousine manufacturer in the entire state. And we did the entire process in house (with the exception of the driveshaft balancing and Exhaust) so tinting the windows was one thing we did to every limo we built. Anyways, the tint that i use is the professional stuff and more then less the best money can buy. The windows came out really nice, it's just best to not handle them after the tint is applied so the tint can set up and adhear properly! Man does my truck look funny without any rear side windows in it! lol

Thanks god, I was worried all night until I read this. Yeah I thought about getting Limo or Presidential tint, but thought it might be too much for my truck being lifted, it's hard enough to see whats directly behind me when it's 5" higher than stock. Although my dad and sister have always put limo tint on their cars, my dad drives a 2002 Buick LeSabre and he has limo, my sister drives a 96' Buick LeSabre and she did the same.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well i spent most of last night, and most of this afternoon giving my 94' a good full spring detail. So anyways here are some pictures from today!
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is a picture where you can see the Projector fog light i mounted under my rear bumper for a reverse & Aux light, man is it easier to see backing up at night now!! :gr_grin:

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score

Remove that monster sticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I had a huge fight with someone about monster stickers on trucks the other day.

I like to armor-all the plastic under the glove box also, adds a really nice touch.

That's one clean, nice truck though man!

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
You need gas bro! Truck looks awesome.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Remove that monster sticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
I had a huge fight with someone about monster stickers on trucks the other day.

STOP fighting with everyone!!!!!!!