Nice weather = new pics of my 94'!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking good Baron!

Thanks James!

not a big fan of the black grill but still nice truck

Thanks! I like the black grille myself, when i bought the composite grille i was doing a mock up for fitment before paint and i like the black so much i didn't colormatch it!

looks good, but why do you have a 4x4 sticker on only 1 side?

Thanks! No reason really lol I touched up a scratch back on the passenger side where the decal was and was going to replace the decal but i like the look without it much better! So I'll be taking the other 4X4 logo off in the next week or so.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is a teaser pic of the new HID's, the light output from them is amazing!!! Wish i would of bought a set a long time ago!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is a teaser pic of the new HID's, the light output from them is amazing!!! Wish i would of bought a set a long time ago!!

Right on Man, mine are the exact opposite right now lol. But seriously we need more pics (from the driver seat)

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Does your truck sit lower than most 2500's? Looks like it in the pics but it may be the pics. Love the head lights

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does your truck sit lower than most 2500's? Looks like it in the pics but it may be the pics. Love the head lights

Nope, it's just the pics. Sit's the same height as most other GMT400 stock hight 2500's. Thanks by the way! I noticed that with the HID's in the high beams, the beam axis is different then a halogen. And with the HID's you can really tell if the headlights aren't dialed in just right. So yesterday i got them adjusted like perfectly, i took it for a drive last night how much of a difference it made, I can now light up a reflector, literally a mile away! :D

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Warning to all Cavaliers, civics, and other low riding cars.....take your mirrors off if you see this guy coming!!!!!!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Warning to all Cavaliers, civics, and other low riding cars.....take your mirrors off if you see this guy coming!!!!!!

:lol: That's classic! lol Naw my low beams are still right where they need to be, I think my lights where always just adjusted a tad bit to low. So now they're perfect!! I love these lights lol

Truck looks great and yes, those HIDs are awesome as Rice Rocket detterents :D

Thanks man! Ricers beware, Mean Green is on job! :lol: