Nice weather = new pics of my 94'!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I thought that "other truck" looked familiar :)

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Done :lol:

You must be registered for see images attach

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - I love the attention to detail, all the lights are gone, the windows are gone, my tonneau cover is not on there, and of course my license plate is sitting there :lol: beautiful.

You should of googled Ibanez RG350DX :lol: that would of been the icing on the cake

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - I love the attention to detail, all the lights are gone, the windows are gone, my tonneau cover is not on there, and of course my license plate is sitting there :lol: beautiful.

You should of googled Ibanez RG350DX :lol: that would of been the icing on the cake

:lol: :lol: I made sure all the lights and such where gone because we were just talking about upgrading the lights! lol, and of course i had to pull the windows out too so it gave it the "just came from the chop shop" feel! lol If i would of known what kind of guitar you personally had, i would of stuck er' in there. But i knew you played from your videos, so i HAD to work a broken guitar in there somewhere :lol: We should start a thread about photochoppin up trucks like we did, that was really different and kinda fun! lol :handshake: