Nice find..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score

From another thread, a few more bucks gets you one with a Whipple on that 454. :gr_grin: http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/4736159999.html Double the miles on the truck but it looks much cleaner and allegedly engine/trans are low mile rebuilds. That's the nice find! I wish he hadn't swapped in the 95-up seats though.

That first one you posted, the rusty 6.5, dunno what I'd call nice about it except that it belongs to someone else!!

Richard

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
From another thread, a few more bucks gets you one with a Whipple on that 454. :gr_grin: http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/4736159999.html Double the miles on the truck but it looks much cleaner and allegedly engine/trans are low mile rebuilds. That's the nice find! I wish he hadn't swapped in the 95-up seats though.

That first one you posted, the rusty 6.5, dunno what I'd call nice about it except that it belongs to someone else!!

Richard

I actually saw that truck at the gas station a couple weeks back. Nice truck for what appears to be an older build :)

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I seriously considered buying it. That, or the black '94 with the Vortech supercharger that is over in California. It ended on eBay without selling.........

Richard

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It'd be a nice truck to have for sure. I didn't see the inside in person (but from the pics the interior looks clean) but did see the outside and was free of any major blemishes. I'd upgrade the wheels and rock it as-is :)