Nice find..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Whatever the hell a "Dodge 460 big block" is.. who knows... anyway, it looks like a sh!twagon hacked together, reminds me though of the converted U-Haul redneck limo -

You must be registered for see images

My bet is that black one is sitting on a stretched 3500HD chassis, or a Topkick/Kodiak. A closer look at the bolt patterns front and rear would pretty much tell that story.

Come to think of it, Dodge did 440's in a bunch of motor homes? Would explain where the chassis came from, and seller is probably confusing 440 with 460 (Ford)

Richard

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
The black one appears to be five lug front and rear. I'd guess medium duty frame but that's a long wheelbase even for an RV or box truck.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Whatever the hell a "Dodge 460 big block" is.. who knows... anyway, it looks like a sh!twagon hacked together, reminds me though of the converted U-Haul redneck limo -

You must be registered for see images

My bet is that black one is sitting on a stretched 3500HD chassis, or a Topkick/Kodiak. A closer look at the bolt patterns front and rear would pretty much tell that story.

Come to think of it, Dodge did 440's in a bunch of motor homes? Would explain where the chassis came from, and seller is probably confusing 440 with 460 (Ford)

Richard

i would hate to drive that thing in the city and have to turn!