Flipside.. NICE 1999 C2500 7.4 Suburban Houston TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice! I bet he gets the 12k.
It is nice, but I do think it's overpriced. I've got another one saved that is nearly identical. 1999 C2500 7.4 Suburban, same bright red, nearly same miles (only 5K more miles) - but it's optioned with leather (still in fairly good shape) and OEM running boards, and someone put PY0 wheels on which look great. It's a month old listing that started at $12.5K and is now at $10.5K, still available. It's getting close to what I'd think is reasonable but I don't care about running boards or leather.

Richard

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
It is nice, but I do think it's overpriced. I've got another one saved that is nearly identical. 1999 C2500 7.4 Suburban, same bright red, nearly same miles (only 5K more miles) - but it's optioned with leather (still in fairly good shape) and OEM running boards, and someone put PY0 wheels on which look great. It's a month old listing that started at $12.5K and is now at $10.5K, still available. It's getting close to what I'd think is reasonable but I don't care about running boards or leather.

Richard

You can fix both of those issues....just saying!

I'd prefer cloth myself, but settled for the leather in my rig because it was so clean and it only had 88k on when I bought it with the 5.0 injectors done already.