Nice old SnapOn toolbox Channelview (Houston) TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Not mine, don't know the seller, someone go snag this pretty damn decent deal so that I'm not tempted to cram another toolbox into my already overloaded garage. Only $600 for a pretty solid looking old top/bottom SnapOn box set

Richard

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not mine, don't know the seller, someone go snag this pretty damn decent deal so that I'm not tempted to cram another toolbox into my already overloaded garage. Only $600 for a pretty solid looking old top/bottom SnapOn box set

Richard
Good deal. All the deals are down south. :confused:

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You ain't kidding. I want to replace my new Crapsman with a used Snappy or Matco box. That would fit the bill perfectly.
Haha, Crapsman. I always call them Caveman tools. My US General box has served me well. Already grew out of the big bottom box though. Looking to score another box like the one Richard shared.

SlowZ71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only downside to those older boxes are the lack of depth and the not particularly tall top drawers. There’s a top box on KSL here in Utah for 100 dollars. I had a 40” single bank as my first work box when I was starting out in diesel mechanics.