Red98's Ghetto Rig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

red98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pics are kinda vague, nothing really incriminating in there.
Just added a few more pics to the album, biggest thing I did as far as cutting corners, basically 0 prep work, just blasting thru paint and rust on my welds mostly. Some of the boogers on there are pretty gnarly but they hold strong (so far), I learned that welding upside down while laying on your back is a whole new ballgame compared to welding on the workbench using a vise.

TheOtherChris

Reaction score
Ghetto??
Your truck is not 'ghetto' at all. It looks good.

Mine is ghetto
full

But my 'customization' was converting it to a dump bed so this old man can continue to work around the place without having to shovel out whatever I load.

full

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Y’all must have different definitions of “ghetto” because neither look like that to me.

Dump bed looks pretty practical, can’t say I’d blame you for making it easier for working around the place.

What year is the GMC in the background and what’s next to it (a Suburban?)

TheOtherChris

Reaction score
Y’all must have different definitions of “ghetto” because neither look like that to me.

Dump bed looks pretty practical, can’t say I’d blame you for making it easier for working around the place.

What year is the GMC in the background and what’s next to it (a Suburban?)

1970 "Custom" (K2500 long bed with overload springs) and 1972 Jeep Wagoneer

DavidAlan

Reaction score
I drive a 1992 Rust bucket,see when this guy thinks ghetto,I think its normal up here,see salt is my main problem, you have no idea what ghetto means,till see what my truck looks like and sounds,You can hear me the next county over,and cops take a picture to explain to kids why people can afford new trucks.,I am proud to drive rusted truck,as long keeps me warm in winter,am good.

red98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ghetto??
Your truck is not 'ghetto' at all. It looks good.

Mine is ghetto
full

But my 'customization' was converting it to a dump bed so this old man can continue to work around the place without having to shovel out whatever I load.

full
Now this is a MOD, I aspire to have a truck this useful.