Couple cheap C2500 7.4 Suburbans in SE TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The '93 is showing as sold. That's the "beat" one. I hope the buyer has a chainsaw to cut it free from the brush growing around it.

The '94 doesn't look bad, appears to have some damage to the passenger's side rear door. Does anyone understand what all the white dust(?) / detergent(?) is on the truck, and/or why the seller would post such a picture?

The sticker on the rear window says Tap_in_AutoLLC, which Google says is an auto service center in Houston.

On the Suburbans I always wonder if they've suffered from leaking barn doors.

You must be registered for see images attach
Yep, didn't expect that $1K '93 to last long. Even as beat as it is, it was cheap.

That pic of the '94 is a kind of crummy "foam cannon" pic - why people post these, I don't know. I guess they're proving to us that they washed it at least once? Some behavior is baffling but doesn't seem worth expending any energy to attempt understanding it. :)

Richard

Racesmith

Reaction score

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
That '94 looks like Rawhide's cousin. Too bad I'm broke.....and OMG feeding a big block....
oh come on now thats got you written all over it there has to be a way ..... thinking ..... oh I got it step one sell kidney step two buy suburban step three deliver suburban to our Queen HotWheelsBurban step four get her autograph step five go back home ....... thinking again ....... sounds good to me