New member from TEXAS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Like the front bumper. Never seen grills like that for the diesel bumper. And there's lights behind them too! Very nice!

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks sewlow for replies, , means alot since i love your truck. lol great job. And the wheels are american racing novas now, since kmc was bought out. Yeah since i have the phantom grille i wanted to match it up on bumper, kinda looked out of place with just lights there so i cut up a ebay grill and installed in holes.

NEVR2LO

Reaction score
That's one very cool looking crew you have there. I'm currently building a 1999 black crew 2wd short box as well. I'm hoping it will be as cool as yours someday.

Rob

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Steve rims are American racing nova. 22x9 f and 22x11 in rear

NEVR2LO

Reaction score
1sickcrewcab can you show us some interior pics? Tell us about any interior upgrades. I have a tan leather loaded interior in my crew and have swapped
the front buckets and console out for a power tan leather 60/40 found on our local Graigslist.To seat our family of 6. I have upgraded to an aftermarket
headunit and plan on upgrading and adding some speakers later. That's about all for now besides major cleaning and detailing.

Rob

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Only have a couple pics from inside. I have painted dash flat black, billet steering wheel, billet shifter and billet cluster overlay. nbs tahoe center console, obs escalade chrome door handles. Whole interior is done with white leds and blue in cluster. Here some pics
You must be registered for see images attach

NEVR2LO

Reaction score
Very cool interior!! I really like the black dash and console, are you planning on carrying that all the way throughout the truck? I would vote yes!! The billet pieces are a nice touch as well. Very clean and simple. Looks like it's being used as a cool family hauler as well. Very nice!!

Rob