New member from TEXAS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
The cleanest truck on these forums. Absolutely love this thing...

I want my Suburban to be like this, but a lifted version ;)

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whats up guys!! Just bought this bed cover for my gmt but its from a 99-06 chevy everything fits great but the locking part. The lock cylinder is like a 1/8" from hitting tailgate and I cant lock it. The locking tab hits tailgate when I barley turn the key. Any ideas on what I could do to lock it. Sorry I don't have any pics from inside bed. I have been looking for a low pro cover like this for awhile. I don't know the brand but I think its a gemtop gt classic.
You must be registered for see images attach

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks draggin95. Would you have any input on how I could lock it. I was thinking of cutting a small slit in tailgate so that locking tab when turned would slide into tailgate and locking it that way.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes that would work, or you could flip the lock 180 degrees and make a tab the bolts to the bed side and then the lock tab would face the cab when locked or to the right when unlocked, I am trying to envision exactly what your locks look like on that set up and I am not sure.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here it is draggin95

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its supposed to attach to whats called a footmans loop. But theres no room at all for that. Pic on top shows the cylinder and that flat side of cylinder is almost touching the tailgate.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah it sounds like you may have to put a very small notch in the gate for the lock tab.

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can always count on DRAGGIN95 to have a great plan! Lol that cover looks good too man! What material is it made of?