New guy, just want to see some static drops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lowmiler

Reaction score
Ridetech StreetGRIP 4/6 drop.

American Racing - Classic Torq Thrust II (5x127) (5x5)

Front
20x8 - OS: 0mm, BS: 4.5"
245/40R20 Nitto NT555 G2

Rear
20x10 - OS: +6mm, BS: 5.75"
275/40R20 Nitto NT555 G2

You must be registered for see images attach
How does it ride? Did you have to make adjustments to the shocks, or did you go with the settings they came with?

WILWAXU

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How does it ride? Did you have to make adjustments to the shocks, or did you go with the settings they came with?

Rides great!, and handles very well. I have a 2007 Trailblazer SS, and the OBS handles and rides nearly as well. I have shocks on 10, two clicks firmer than Ridetech's recommended street setup.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Djm 4/6
Also have a nbs suburban at 3/5 that's probably going to go 5/6 or7. But that's for another forum haha

gearheadE30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Based on other trucks I've measured, this is something like a 4/5 drop. But it was all screwed up when I got it so didn't have much baseline to measure against. Not the greatest pics, but felt like the internet needed more SS wheels on GMT400s. 275/55 same as @sewlow posted. DJM drop spindles, C3500 diesel front springs with a coil removed, DJM flip kit in the rear with KC springs 2200 lb leaves in the back.

You must be registered for see images

drbizerk

Reaction score
Based on other trucks I've measured, this is something like a 4/5 drop. But it was all screwed up when I got it so didn't have much baseline to measure against. Not the greatest pics, but felt like the internet needed more SS wheels on GMT400s. 275/55 same as @sewlow posted. DJM drop spindles, C3500 diesel front springs with a coil removed, DJM flip kit in the rear with KC springs 2200 lb leaves in the back.

I’ve considered doing the 3500 springs up front...how is the ride?