New guy from texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoodOleBoy

Reaction score
New guy from Abilene Texas

truck is a 1995 1500 ext cab short bed

my plans are to lower 4/6, shave the tailgate handle, tailights, gas door, and antenna, low pro bed topper, roll pan with LEDs, range rover grill/headlights, painted matte black with black trim/wheels, fiberglass interior, black buckets, red suede headliner/door panels, and a sound system

next to it is my daily driver. 2010 mazdaspeed 3

You must be registered for see images attach

toys 001 by MS3Racer, on Flickr

Last edited:

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Welcome from The Valley! Specifically, Weslaco! I've seen those brushguards around quite a bit, they look like they're built like brick sh!thouses! (in a good way lol)

GoodOleBoy

Reaction score
i like the brush guard but its not gonna go with the look im going for, so im gonna sell it someday. kinda hope i get to take out a deer with it before though hahaha. it is built awsome

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
i like the brush guard but its not gonna go with the look im going for, so im gonna sell it someday. kinda hope i get to take out a deer with it before though hahaha. it is built awsome

I have one sitting in my shed just like it, but mine wraps all the way around past the corner lights. And If i may make a suggestion, please don't go with a range rover grille, they don't look right on these trucks :( but to each his own!

GoodOleBoy

Reaction score
im going with the black range rover grill and smoked lights. i dont like the chrome but i think that would look good. i may also go with the Trex billitt grill

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I have one sitting in my shed just like it, but mine wraps all the way around past the corner lights. And If i may make a suggestion, please don't go with a range rover grille, they don't look right on these trucks :( but to each his own!

As long as he doesn't go with the leopard print one, he should be fine :rofl: