New guy from KS Driving an 89 RCSS..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff Karr

Reaction score
Hello all, New guy here.. Just bought an 89 RCSS that needs a little love.. Sorry for the upcoming posts to annoy you guys..

Future plans:
-Getting bugs worked out [Shift linkage needs adjusted, Needs tune up, Needed exhaust, Swerves under hard braking [Soft lines?], ect]
-interior work / Bucket swap [Have a set of 99 GTP leather buckets im hoping will swap in.. Then i will have a center console built with 2 sundown SA8V3s, on a 2k watt amp.. New carpet, Some touch up dye from the POs previous attempt at a black interior, Suede headliner, new carpet, LEDs, and building some door or kick pods for my Hertz components. May also put a surface pro 3 in the center console, and use it for media, as well as gauges / code scanner when i swap engines]
-18-24" wheels
-Air ride
-5.3l Swap [Maybe carbed, if i have a 700r4 and it will hold up to the increased power.]
-Front end swap [GMC?] with clear headlights and corner markers.
Its got an unknown roll up tonneau cover on it, And i put some clear and red tails that i snagged off fb market for $20 to fix a bad circuit board issue i was having.

1ATony

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for joining, it's great to have you here

Tony