New truck with plenty of problems...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly! One of the reasons I like living in a "gated community" and my truck is way older than everyone else's....
Yep, another reason we live out in the desert, with dogs and guns. :biggun:

If I remember I'll lock the doors to the house when we go to bed :biggrin:

I haven't locked the shop, her she shed, planting shed, or the 40' container out back for years - I will only when we go on vacation :rolleyes:

I've been thinking about putting up a sign on the front gate "No trespassing, anyone found on these premises after dark, will not be found again"

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
I've been thinking about putting up a sign on the front gate "No trespassing, anyone found on these premises after dark, will not be found again"
I am a fan of forget about the dog beware of owner and as far as I am concerned it dose not matter the time of day all violators and or uninvited will never be seen spoken of or heard from again play stupid games win stupid prizes FAFO

Ghost350

Reaction score
Cunningham Machine has the lower and upper steering shaft for the 95+ trucks, if thats whats causing the slack in the steering wheel. Also welcome to the world of owning a 95 model truck. The few one-year only parts make it interesting when looking for parts online.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Putting up signs that advertise your willingness to use a gun only lets the criminals know that you also have guns they can steal. They're not looking to break in while you're there anyways. They're going to scope out for when you're gone.