New truck with plenty of problems...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Putting up signs that advertise your willingness to use a gun only lets the criminals know that you also have guns they can steal. They're not looking to break in while you're there anyways. They're going to scope out for when you're gone.
Very good point!
And some of these dopes that break & enter, are just smart enough to figure they can go in while you or a family member is there, you shoot them, and they sue you..... don't laugh, it's happened.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where people get sued is when they have the criminal apprehended and then they shoot them anyways. Once they're subdued you have no legal right to administer punishment, that's the judge's job. I don't think any smart criminal is going into a home planning on a lawsuit, there's way too great of a chance of ending up dead.

DukeWicked

Reaction score
Just ordered the new lug nuts. That way I can actually take the tires off to see what else it needs.

Thinking Fel-Pro gaskets when I replace them. Valve cover, oil pan, intake manifold and head gasket.
Standard Motor Products 1704 for the TBI. Or should I spring for the ACDelco?

Also not sure about the TBI spacer and fuel extension line kit. The acceleration and top speed are pitiful right now. 82mph going slightly downhill..

For the CV axle. Should I just replace both? Looking at the Cardone 60-1009HD.
I've only had to replace CV axles on cars in the past.

My house is surrounded by retired older people who love to look out of their windows and call the cops on anything and everything they see.. As a bonus there is always someone awake and home.

Last edited:

Rustjunky67

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Putting up signs that advertise your willingness to use a gun only lets the criminals know that you also have guns they can steal. They're not looking to break in while you're there anyways. They're going to scope out for when you're gone.
I agree.... it's about like being foolish enough to walk around open carrying....
You lose the element of surprise.....
And if someone wanted to take it from ya, they can get it before you can respond.....