New Guy from OKC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ridin_low07

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats going on fellas? The names Gzeramee but I most folks call me Poppa Bear. I am 22 from Oklahoma City and have two beautiful little girls. I also have 2 trucks. The first is a 1990 ECSB with the 5.7 and a manual transmission that I picked up last week. Has rust on the passenger cab corner and above the rear passenger wheel. Odometer says 185899 but it stopped working. My second truck is a 1995 Suburban. It has the 5.7 as well but leaks more oil than the BP spill last year.
I am hoping to put a nice little 3/4 drop on the ECSB and fix the rust spots and just throw on a set of nice 15" wheels and decent tires.
The Suburban is looking to get a motor rebuild and be pretty much left stock to continue being a nice kid hauler.
Will post up pics later today or tomorrow.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like your garage is gonna stay full lol. Welcome to the forums man. Can't wait for those pics.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome!

Just go ahead and put a mild drop on the Suburban too. It makes it an even better kid hauler since it's easier for the little ones to climb into. ;) My kids like my Suburban better dropped for that reason. Plus, they think it's cooler.

ridin_low07

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well these are the only pics I have right now so let me know what ya think.
You must be registered for see images attach

ridin_low07

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well lets try this here. I tried justing putting my photobucket link on here and i guess it didnt get approved or whatever.