New Guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

30 Coupe

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me on this great site. I am from Mid Michigan. I have a few gmt400's a few that are very nice and a few that are not. Plow trucks. They are all pretty much stock. We decided instead of renting a car this winter to go on vacation we would take our 1998 2500 extended cab 4x4 short box. It never gets driven in the winter but I figured I would clean it up good when we got back. Well we didn't even make it 2 hours away from home when a person feel asleep and rear ended us, spun us side ways and then t boned us.
Box side, extended cab panel and door destroyed. I figured with the age of the truck and the amount of damage it would probably be totaled. It was and we bought it back and I am fixing it. My problem is I can't find a box side for it. I have looked on all the sites that I know of and the companies that deal in parts for this truck all say out of stock. Do you think that means the trucks are so popular right now they are really out of stock or are they close to being discontinued?
Do any of you have a line on box sides? Drivers side, Short box.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks Mike