Need Some Tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Overhead console...
I have a tan interior, its grey... I'm thinking about leaving it.

Questions:
1) what do you guys run in the front if you don't have a blank piece? I have the A/C controls but don't need them.. If anyone has a blank they would be willing to let go of, let me know...
2) I'm just using self tappers... how long of a screw should I use?

Sun Visors...
They are grey too. I think tan and grey don't look too bad so that's why I'm thinking of leaving all of them grey.

1) I need the 2nd little clip that the sun visor clips into to hold it in place. I only made it home with one. I need it grey...

Pot Belly Spring...
I found an antenna on a 400 with a pot belly spring. It was different than the stock one that had a threaded male end on the antenna.

1) I need to know the thread pitch and size of the antenna so I can buy one of these for it...
You must be registered for see images attach

^^^That's stock AM/FM antenna

Interior Door Handle Replacement...

1) How is it done? I just have the handle (grey part), not the entire set up

That's all I can think of right now... I'll add pictures tomorrow. thanks guys!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
thank you!

I got the antenna worked out...

So for the overhead console, I want to wire it so the map lights come on with the doom (like when the doors are open) and work independently. Dave showed me this...
Homelink

Dome lights and console map lights

Modified console map lights - basically swap the wires on the switch so the lights is ground switched, then wire a diode inline with the ground so the ground of the dome lamp triggers the map lights.
I found this thread on FSC... Will wiring it like this affect the homelink at all? It's still just the white wire to the headlamp dimmer switch right?
http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forum/...ior-tech/531063-how-add-overhead-console.html