New here. Need some advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LA Parchada

Reaction score
@Drunkcanuk Its Edelbrock powered.

@LA Parchada ok unless you know someone that really knows how to set up a carb, all i can say is turn your idle mixture screws in till lightly seated, turn 1 1/2 turns out each side. start engine, warm it up, set idle speed,then put a vac guage on it and adjust each idle screw individually until highest vac signal is reached. Adjust curb idle if needed.. I will look around in my article collection from way back in the day. I have a Tuning article on Carter AFB Carbs (Edelbrock Based on) it covers Jets, metering rods, metering rod opening speeds the works even AVS opening mods.....
It’s been hard to find someone to help me boost my truck since I’m trying to keep the 350 with the carburetor the only thing they told me turbocharged but I don’t know

RacerM95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sorry to say, unless you learn or find someone to set that Edelbrock up, Id suggest going to a throttle body injection setup FiTech Holley Sniper, There are so many of them out there now. they are set em and forget em... just answer the questions from the hand held programmer and go, it ill do the rest Most of them will just bolt right onto your existing intake as well