Need some constructive criticizing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

camok10

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking of just going back to rear leafs because I thought that rear was sketchy too on the front ill have to get some better pics it pretty much straight outa a 78-9 f150 with the addition of air bags in pkace of the coils. Or possibly go to a triangulated 4 link out back

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
The front is sketchy ass hell too man. You can tell their engineering and fabrication skills were on par with the brain power of our two presidential candidates.

If you want the easiest way to fix this thing, then I think you should just put the leafs back in the rear, order a fabworx kit for the front, and find a leaf sprung front axle.

camok10

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel a part out comeing in the near future lol ill have to crawl under it and look it over good see what exactly saving the front would take but yes the rear is garbage I see it also causing pinion angle problems. And not flexing at all more like a swing arm

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
The front is just as garbage as the rear...

camok10

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Explain how it is garbage. Is it the bag mounts, the radius arm brackets, the track bar that's not hooked up??? Not trying to be rude or an ass I just am looking for opinions on it to help decide in what I do

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I understand. It's just the way they set up and engineered the front. Not to mention their fab skills are far from good.

They took the ford suspension and made huge drop brackets for it and put huge air bags on it. You will have nothing more then stack articulation with that set up. You will actually bust stuff trying to articulate because the bags are huge and there are no bump stops to stop it.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
i agree with all said we arent being mean by no means but this whole setup doesnt look right . to be honest i cant tell whats going on in the rear looks like two sets of leafs next to eachother or somthing :shrug:

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Yikes!! Either part it out to put it out of its misery or scrap the drivetrain in favor of a leaf spring suspension!