Need drivers side battery tray and vaccum can mount!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dang I found a brand new oem tray an bracket on eBay an I got it I just need the evap can strap now ... Anyone got one? And maybe some bolts lol

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
88-95s are different than 96-98 trays! FYI you need one from a TBI truck not vortec because the vortecs relocated there washers bottle to just under battery tray and just use a small plastic piece.... it might fit BUT unless you get the whole washer tank as well it will have nothing to sit onto or bolt to ;)

i find em every now and then in my junkyards i go to. ill keep an eye out. they are in gas trucks and diesel trucks as well BUT the diesels of course dont have the evap can bracket. but that can be made with simple scrap metal and reuse your old bracket and space it out from the battery tray afew inches.

also airman.... if ya need a vortec toolbox i have one ill sell for 38shipped. i bought it along time ago when i first got my truck but then i switched my plan and went with dual battery boxes myself so i havent used it just been collecting dust out in the garage shelf for years! has the box and lid as well.

I put a 1997 Drivers side tray into my 1994. It will work, some persuasion with a ballpeen hammer on the fender to get some holes drilled & bolts in. It's solid. Lines going to the evap can will need to be slightly bent and reworked to make fit.

However... swapping the evap can mounts works fine, but the washer bottle will no longer fit in the 1997 when using the 94 mount. mine was cracked and broken anyhow - so it got removed. Just to let you guys know you COULD make it work, it does not need to sit on the washer bottle.

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok well this is what you TBI guys need.
just searched both my local fav yards and found one. 55bucks shipped in 48states and comes with almost all the bolts BUT ONE NUT! the nut for the bolt on the tray was missing already :(
i will unbolt the evap can bracket tho to save on space to box it up and ship.
paypal prefered.
email me directly if you can because this forum tends to take a week to send me a reply notification to my email :( [email protected]

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent email