Need drivers side battery tray and vaccum can mount!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Let me know if u got one for sale or know where I can get one! Must have pics and Paypal account
Thanx!

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Ive got the battery tray and will be swapping mine out for some different stuff under the hood, but I am still deployed for about another 2 months :/ I'd help if I could. If youre still looking for it when I get home I'll let ya know.

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive got the battery tray and will be swapping mine out for some different stuff under the hood, but I am still deployed for about another 2 months :/ I'd help if I could. If youre still looking for it when I get home I'll let ya know.

Thanx will you have the bracket supports too? Cause I'm in no real rush. It's still too cold to work on my truck for another month or two anyways

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
88-95s are different than 96-98 trays! FYI you need one from a TBI truck not vortec because the vortecs relocated there washers bottle to just under battery tray and just use a small plastic piece.... it might fit BUT unless you get the whole washer tank as well it will have nothing to sit onto or bolt to ;)

i find em every now and then in my junkyards i go to. ill keep an eye out. they are in gas trucks and diesel trucks as well BUT the diesels of course dont have the evap can bracket. but that can be made with simple scrap metal and reuse your old bracket and space it out from the battery tray afew inches.

also airman.... if ya need a vortec toolbox i have one ill sell for 38shipped. i bought it along time ago when i first got my truck but then i switched my plan and went with dual battery boxes myself so i havent used it just been collecting dust out in the garage shelf for years! has the box and lid as well.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
I will keep that in mind. I was thinking of fabbing up my own to give a little more room and support, and special for for what I want. But I may see about it when I get back.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
ok well this is what you TBI guys need.
just searched both my local fav yards and found one. 55bucks shipped in 48states and comes with almost all the bolts BUT ONE NUT! the nut for the bolt on the tray was missing already :(
i will unbolt the evap can bracket tho to save on space to box it up and ship.
paypal prefered.
email me directly if you can because this forum tends to take a week to send me a reply notification to my email :( [email protected]

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach