Need a left side battery tray

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I know I had a picture of it at one point, I'll see if i still do. Taking pics of your plastic tray to the shop tomorrow morn to see if it'll do the trick. Might need the support arms too. I'm guessing they would want those, they like direct bolt on stuff they only need to blast and refinish.
I think the later series truck, 96 up, with the molded plastic inner fender panels, should use this tray. It fits on top of the windshield washer bottle, in the same space as the underhood storage box. When I get a chance I will take a picture of the area on my Burb.

MattNJ

Reaction score
I think the later series truck, 96 up, with the molded plastic inner fender panels, should use this tray. It fits on top of the windshield washer bottle, in the same space as the underhood storage box. When I get a chance I will take a picture of the area on my Burb.
PM sent- I think. this forum a pm is "Start a conversation" correct? We'll take that batt tray asap. Thanks Hotwheels!!! PS- found that aston in the shop yesterday, pics coming now on my build thread.