Need 454 tall upper radiator brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

runnincool

Reaction score
Sounds like more effort than it's worth for my setup lol. Thank you for all the knowledge though :) Enjoy that link
your quite welcome Jesse_Wenting , And I want to thank all the guys that that jumped in and tryed to help me find a set as well. Im working on some of the suggestions you guys came up with now.
Thank you
Runnincool

GDub029

Reaction score
I just picked some up on flea bay a couple months ago. Could clearly see they were correct. It's a hit or miss though. I just need to find a set of isolators for them. The old ones are really worn and pretty well shot. Ordered some new ones for a big block and came up with the wrong ones. They are definitely a different shape. I'll try searching under 3500 next time.. let me know if you have any ideas.. good luck also.

Attachments

• 20221207_184528.jpg
    20221207_184528.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 14

wb292

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just did this to my 454SS. I got a set and the taller shroud at my local pick a part.

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just need to find a set of isolators for them. The old ones are really worn and pretty well shot. Ordered some new ones for a big block and came up with the wrong ones. They are definitely a different shape.
www.summitracing.com/search?SortBy=BestKeywordMatch&SortOrder=Ascending&keyword=Radiator%20isolators

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't know if there still available but I got a set of 4 isolator pads, black, from one of the poly suspension companies. And at treasure yard as I got the tall radiator mounts with the 5.7 fan shroud. There is an rpo code for the 4 row tall radiator for small equipped trucks. I have a few extra mount arms in reserve.