My "new" 1993 Sierra K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXDevilDog

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rubber insert in the front bumper started coming off and the grill had cracks and dings from 27 years of wear and tear.

I bought conversion front grill to the 94+ style and a new smooth bumper (no holes) and installed them. I also replaced the headlights with DRL (day time running lights) and all LED bulbs.

You must be registered for see images attach

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The rubber insert in the front bumper started coming off and the grill had cracks and dings from 27 years of wear and tear.

I bought conversion front grill to the 94+ style and a new smooth bumper (no holes) and installed them. I also replaced the headlights with DRL (day time running lights) and all LED bulbs.

Where’d you get them market lights? Love the truck great job!!

TXDevilDog

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your truck looks awesome! I remember seeing pics of it well before I joined the site. I have a 93 and a 14 RCSB, so yours is like the best of both worlds!

I'm supposed to go pick up a bench seat for the 93 this morning, now I'm second guessing it!

I drove across country with it from Virginia to Texas in a bench seat. I was two hours into the trip when I was like nope, this has to go. If I was rarely going to drive it, I probably would have left it alone but I drive it a lot and needed comfort. It wasn't too hard to put in seats from a 2018 Silverado. Plus, was good to add a phone charger to the center console.