My "new" 1993 Sierra K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXDevilDog

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
While on a break at work, I jumped on auto trader and found a 93 blue/silver K1500 with 115K miles with one owner. As a Cowboys fan, the color spoke to me, the more I looked into it, the more I liked it. Needless to say, a week later I was on a plane to Virginia to drive it back home to Texas.
Drove great, interior looks pristine.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Hobie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have to say I’m not a fan of those wheels at all.

Truck looks great, but please find a small wheel for it
His truck, his choice. I do agree that I'm not a fan of large wheels, especially at stock height, but if the owner likes it, then he should keep them. Remember, you're not buying the parts for his truck ;)
Looks good @TXDevilDog I'm really digging that rear bumper!

TXDevilDog

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to say I’m not a fan of those wheels at all.

Truck looks great, but please find a small wheel for it
Never liked empty space in a wheel well. I had a 2014 Sierra Denali with 22s I took them from and placed them on the 93 after I sold the 2014 for a Yukon once the family expanded.

Once the tires wear down, it'll have 33s on it. Honestly other than the knobbier tires, it won't look much different because it's already at 32.5 inches in diameter.

I am not a fan of stock at all. Part of the reason bought it was because it was completely stock and provided a blank canvas for me to work on.

My kids are getting old enough to help out on working on the vehicle. Besides the truck, we are also working on resto-mod of a 69 mustang which will have a 2018 coyote engine being convert from a uni-body to sitting on an actual frame with a corvette C7 front end.

Soooo yeah. Not a fan of keeping things stock.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk