My GMT800, 2003 RCLB 2500HD Build / Rebuild!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Oh, I was wondering because you said the Infiniti driver drove away from the scene. I thought you were the one who called police and then they gave you the ticket. Had you called them, that would have doubly-sucked.

Ah, maybe I didn't type it clearly.

The car that caused the Infiniti to slam on their brakes, took off after noticing she caused the wreck.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
"This MFER ain't dead, yet!"

You must be registered for see images attach

Wife is picking up the brand new GMC HD Grille, paintable lower valance and left hand headlight bracket from LMC after work tonight. After that, the valance goes to the paint shop tomorrow.

New fog lights should be in this weekend. Heading to my yard in Nebraska Friday, to pickup a good front bumper core.

Hope to have the replacement frame horn fitted and welded up on Saturday at my shop.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Well, with some cutting, fitting, percussive maintenance, measuring, fitting 30 more times, measuring 10 more times. The truck now has a straight frame horn!

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Starting to test fit frontend parts for alignment.

Turning out better than stock, on the bumper to grille gaps and consistency. Just took a little hydraulic persuasion. :)

Before:

After:

Last edited: