My 98 Crew Cab Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RattlePuss

Reaction score
Well, since the Wonton was down due to upgrades needed a pickup to get parts and what not, I picked up this Sierra! She is super clean. Interior is mint!!! She is on 315s all around with 17x11 intro wheels. Gonna drop her 3” up front and 5” out back

You must be registered for see images attach

TexasRebel

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, since the Wonton was down due to upgrades needed a pickup to get parts and what not, I picked up this Sierra! She is super clean. Interior is mint!!! She is on 315s all around with 17x11 intro wheels. Gonna drop her 3” up front and 5” out back

Sweet truck right there. Just needs a drop and painted grille.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

RattlePuss

Reaction score
You are crushing the game with Wonton and Sierra acquisition. You thought about a debadge and tailgate handle flip to go with rollpan smoothness?
I’m thinking about debadging but the tailgate flip not too sure, it’s gonna be pretty tall and won’t be able to reach comfortably to open it up

RattlePuss

Reaction score
Almost got it rolling gonna use this lift for couple months or so till my parts come in to do the solid axle swap. I got ahold of a LB7 duramax with Allison and transfer. Don’t know if to swap it in the wonton or in my square I’m building

Chilledspode

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Call me old fashioned but if it were me, I wouldn’t lower the truck at all - it is near perfect as is. I know lots of folks like the dropped, wheels in the well look but I have always preferred to see the whole wheel. I like this truck’s stance!

RattlePuss

Reaction score
Call me old fashioned but if it were me, I wouldn’t lower the truck at all - it is near perfect as is. I know lots of folks like the dropped, wheels in the well look but I have always preferred to see the whole wheel. I like this truck’s stance!

ive been seeing pictures of a 3/5 drop and eh seems bit too much. I agree with you looks perfect as it is but just not a fan of the back end taller than the front. Maybe I’ll do a drop shackle in the back and call it a day not too sure yet. My Pops loves the look of the truck, says it brings back memories when 15x10 and 15x12s were a thing

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Almost got it rolling gonna use this lift for couple months or so till my parts come in to do the solid axle swap. I got ahold of a LB7 duramax with Allison and transfer. Don’t know if to swap it in the wonton or in my square I’m building

Subscribed!

That would be an awesome build there with the Duramax/Allison/SAS. I believe there is one member here that did Duramax swap, but was very involved.

How is the 6.5TD holding up? Have you thought about swapping a built 7.4/8.1, or do you want to keep it diesel?