My 88 Silverado. Project- Bag the truck lol.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No I have not done that.. not sure if I am going to.. If I do anything I might look up at getting no notch tie rod ends. There is a company that makes some that are not too expensive. Main priority is getting my gas tank raised some time. who knows when that will be. I jump around on things I decide to work on each day.. lol Right now I am working on selling off all my extra parts I have from the parts truck I bought. you need any back up compressors?

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Few more pictures I got.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
you didnt notch for tie rods? just be sure your not sitting on them then when laid out! if ya do it can bend them and screw up your alignment and destroy those tires upfront quickly!
my trucks laying hard on stock inner fenders and luckely mines real close but not quite touching the tie rods.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I got the back of the truck cleaned up here recently and got my stock hood put on!

Haven't been on much guys to show you my updates so I apoligize!!