My 1995 K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what's the plate you have now? I think the Silverado would be more fitting.

have this
You must be registered for see images attach

this isnt the one i was thinking about but now i found it im thinking about it bc i want to put 07-12 silverado badging on mine

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
thats what i was thinking, i mean maybe the white one would look good if i had more drastic upgrades such as a lift etc, probably just leave it with the 67 c10 and itll fit it better

I think you're right!

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so this past week has been something else.

saturday jan 4th-got exhaust done. 3 inch to 2.5 inch pipe to muffler (cat deleted) dumped after axle

sunday jan 5th- sisters baby shower

monday jan 6th- truck went to shop to fix ac and check out sputter/hesitation problem. (mechanic said if the major componenets for ac need replaced it could get done in a day)

tuesday jan 7th truck still in shop bc shop was 2 guys short or only had 2 guys (no worries) couple fittings had to be replaced in order to charge the ac to find leak

wednesday jan 8th truck got fixed around 4-430 pm, mechanic said the sputtering/hesitation problem could be caused by the egr solonoid piece that the hose connecting to the egr valve connects to as well as has a electrical connection. Mechanic unplugged hose to egr valve (resulting in the engine light on (no biggie).
My sisters car got the scanner on it and without keeping it overnight and having longer to look at it he couldnt pinpoint the exact problem and tell me the exact part to replace, so we headed to bartlesville. Truck drove perfect no hesitation or anything with the egr valve hose disconnected.

thursday-friday- replaced the egr solonoid piece and reconnected the hose and it drove fine no sputter or hesitation. for the time being

saturday jan 11th, went out and had the truck running in the driveway for about 10 min. backed out of driveway and turned it around and backed it in. I got out my brother in law points and says trucks leaking oil. Sure enough a little puddle. End up finding oil leaking from the oil filter adapter that bolts to the block. (we had the worry when we got the gasket kit from the autoparts store. So we pulled it off took it to autozone and ended up getting a felpro set instead of the crappy dorman set oreilys sold me. Siliconed the **** out of it and no leaks!

Sunday jan 12th drove to florida stopping every 2 hrs for my sister to walk around and let her dogs out.
checked oil and oil filter adapter under the truck at each stop all was well. Still have the sputter/hesitation at slow and ease take offs......maybe egr related???

EDIT::: Not sure how active or how much this will be updated this week or the next couple weeks. Woke up to a message noone wants to wake up to. Get a message from a friends account on facebook reading "This is (name) (friends name)'s mom, we lost him yesterday"

Hard to wakeup to a message like that, and with me arriving in florida last night ill have to try and find a quick flight back to okc whenever i find out funeral arrangements. then a flight back down here.

When we stopped we ended up stopping in some open area for the dogs to run around and as we were leaving i couldnt NOT have a little fun
Doesnt look like much but mud was caked behind the bumpers

heres the exhaust clip. (its really not as choppy and poppy as it sounds in the video)

Last edited:

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cleaned off the dirt today.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Snow/Ice or lack of that shut down the town

My 1995 Chevy Silverado 4x4 Z71 ext cab next to my brother in law's 2012 Chevy Silverado 4x4 Z71 (with front lvl kit)