My 1995 K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres my old ground straps......
one was starting to split

You must be registered for see images attach

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
EDIT:: Forgot to add My dad and I got the multifunction switch installed! It ended up fixing my hazard light problem, my horn not working and my signals work again.

So i have been putting miles on the truck getting it broke in and ready for the long trip ahead of me. Decided to snap a few pics today (truck is really dirty due to the quick moving snow we got last night)

Really not liking it being so dirty.........gotta wash it tomorrow

heres a couple videos i took for a before exhaust sound (will get after videos up after the weekend)

Last edited:

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
your complaining of how dirty your truck is.. cause the snow, I think we got 2 feet of snow now! lol and minus 40 degrees Celcius for the next few days!!!! Btw, I like your truck... so clean .. well, not the dirt part of it lol . can I as k you something? do you need a front license plate? if not... why not remove the bracket?

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
your complaining of how dirty your truck is.. cause the snow, I think we got 2 feet of snow now! lol and minus 40 degrees Celcius for the next few days!!!! Btw, I like your truck... so clean .. well, not the dirt part of it lol . can I as k you something? do you need a front license plate? if not... why not remove the bracket?

thanks man!!! In oklahoma we arent required to have a front plate, the only reason i keep the bracket/mount on is 1 bc i dont like how the impact strip is sectioned out where the mount sits up to the bumper and 2 if i nudge into something it wont dent up my bumper! I took it off a while back and wasn't to fond of the look!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
you should put a team logo plate or something there...

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
what's the plate you have now? I think the Silverado would be more fitting.