MSCustoms 90 ECSB Blue Beast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
I posted before you did haha. I edited the post to answer you :lol:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I love them so far Scott. I did seal the headlights with clear silicon and I used the original adjusters

Didn't know our headlights would light up the sides :rofl:

How did you use the original adjusters? On my lights, all I was able to reuse was the truck-to-light bracket

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
I took apart the plastic clips and ball screws. It was easy to take apart the new lights but was a pain to take apart the old ones because the plastic was no longer flexible. The new adjusters seemed weak and flimsy so I reused the old ones.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I took apart the plastic clips and ball screws. It was easy to take apart the new lights but was a pain to take apart the old ones because the plastic was no longer flexible. The new adjusters seemed weak and flimsy so I reused the old ones.

I'll have to do that too

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Let me know if you want any pictures of the brackets, i dont have any during the process but have the brackets taken apart and can take pictures of those.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
So today I finally tackled fixing my loose steering column and now it doesnt bounce around when I go over bumps. Still working on truing to get a high output alternator to mount in place of the stock alternator.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Been pretty busy with truck projects but can't finish them for at least a month but have some progress pictures. I bought new hinge assemblies from LMC and they are painted and ready to be put on. I wont post pictures of the hinges until I install them. I also finally welded my aluminum alternator bracket to fit the ad244 high output alternator and will put on the bracket sometime next month because my truck is now my dd for a while. Once the new alternator is in the truck, I plan to run LED lights in the bumper to fill in the holes. I also looked into a lift to replace my old one but can't decide on a 4" or 6". I currently have a 4" and cranked bars but would like to level the front to match the rear and I am hesitant on buying a 6" because I will be keeping the 33" tires. I will be going with a tuff country lift because it is a one piece sub frame and it includes new spindles and leaves the stock upper control arms in place. Its a suspension drop lift and I like the idea of leaving the upper control arms in their place because its easier to set the alignment because the concentric bolts will not be hidden behind the tire.

I also re-cleared my tail lights and they look new again. I wet sanded the lights with 800 grit sand paper and sprayed them with automotive clear coat. I do not have before pictures but have after pictures.

You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Been pretty busy with truck projects but can't finish them for at least a month but have some progress pictures. I bought new hinge assemblies from LMC and they are painted and ready to be put on. I wont post pictures of the hinges until I install them. I also finally welded my aluminum alternator bracket to fit the ad244 high output alternator and will put on the bracket sometime next month because my truck is now my dd for a while. Once the new alternator is in the truck, I plan to run LED lights in the bumper to fill in the holes. I also looked into a lift to replace my old one but can't decide on a 4" or 6". I currently have a 4" and cranked bars but would like to level the front to match the rear and I am hesitant on buying a 6" because I will be keeping the 33" tires. I will be going with a tuff country lift because it is a one piece sub frame and it includes new spindles and leaves the stock upper control arms in place. Its a suspension drop lift and I like the idea of leaving the upper control arms in their place because its easier to set the alignment because the concentric bolts will not be hidden behind the tire.

I also re-cleared my tail lights and they look new again. I wet sanded the lights with 800 grit sand paper and sprayed them with automotive clear coat. I do not have before pictures but have after pictures.

My lift will be coming of next year if your wanting 6"

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
does it lower the upper control arms? and are the bottom brackets one piece?