MSCustoms 90 ECSB Blue Beast

Discussion in 'Member Trucks' started by MSCustoms, Jan 14, 2013.

1. MSCustoms

MSCustoms Its not just a Truck

First off this is a 90 ECSB silverado with a stock 350, 14 BSF, towing package, two tone blue, black fender flares, and blue visor.

Truck New.jpg

As of now the upgrades I have done to the truck are the XJ Steering Shaft, Eagle Alloy rims, reupholstered headliner, 2500 HD leaf springs, and upgraded 700R4. I plan on repainting the truck myself, installing a billet aluminum grill, tow mirrors, a 2 in cowl hood, and a RCX 4" lift to level the truck after the 2500 HD springs. Whenever the 350 gives out I plan on rebuilding the engine along with adding a few upgrades to really boost the power of the truck.

Truck Junior Year.jpg

This is how the truck looks as of a few years ago when I was in high school.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  2. eric.s.t

eric.s.t Stroked

Pretty nice truck! cant wait to see the upgrades and paint on her! what color you thinking?

3. MSCustoms

Thanks man. I haven't completely decided on the color yet, Im toying between the same two tone colors or going with the navy blue and sky blue color. Depends on how I feel about taking care of the door jams haha.

4. MSCustoms

So the truck has been on the back burner for a while as I prepare to paint my other project vehicle but it will never be forgotten. I found a set of vents with the rollers instead of the slide and thus have removed a simple annoyance. Now i dont have to use a little pry bar to open the vents when i need some air.

Vent Comparison.JPG

Vent Comparison.JPG

swb charlie likes this.
  5. MSCustoms

Pictures of the truck as of today. The visor is off because I planned on painting the roof but was postponed because I started taking painting classes.

P Side.jpg

Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  6. eric.s.t

eric.s.t Stroked

i think you should keep it off, looks alot cleaner!

7. MSCustoms

Haha thanks. Been on the fence about putting it back on. It looked weird for a couple weeks without it.

8. SkyHighColorado

SkyHighColorado ^LIFTED^

Hey nice truck! Have you ever seen the acura NSX limited edition blue?? IMO its the best blue!

How many miles is your truck rockin?

9. MSCustoms

Thanks. Yours is pretty amazing too. No I haven't seen the blue but I am a big fan of any blue. Sometimes I want a solid color blue but then I take a look at mine and want to keep it with the same colors. My truck is about to hit 291k and still going strong.

10. 96k1500

96k1500 Ballin on a budget

You could always paint my yukon for practice before you paint your truck haha, nice truck