MSCustoms 90 ECSB Blue Beast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
First off this is a 90 ECSB silverado with a stock 350, 14 BSF, towing package, two tone blue, black fender flares, and blue visor.

You must be registered for see images attach

As of now the upgrades I have done to the truck are the XJ Steering Shaft, Eagle Alloy rims, reupholstered headliner, 2500 HD leaf springs, and upgraded 700R4. I plan on repainting the truck myself, installing a billet aluminum grill, tow mirrors, a 2 in cowl hood, and a RCX 4" lift to level the truck after the 2500 HD springs. Whenever the 350 gives out I plan on rebuilding the engine along with adding a few upgrades to really boost the power of the truck.

This is how the truck looks as of a few years ago when I was in high school.

Last edited:

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Thanks man. I haven't completely decided on the color yet, Im toying between the same two tone colors or going with the navy blue and sky blue color. Depends on how I feel about taking care of the door jams haha.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
So the truck has been on the back burner for a while as I prepare to paint my other project vehicle but it will never be forgotten. I found a set of vents with the rollers instead of the slide and thus have removed a simple annoyance. Now i dont have to use a little pry bar to open the vents when i need some air.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Pictures of the truck as of today. The visor is off because I planned on painting the roof but was postponed because I started taking painting classes.

Last edited:

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Haha thanks. Been on the fence about putting it back on. It looked weird for a couple weeks without it.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Thanks. Yours is pretty amazing too. No I haven't seen the blue but I am a big fan of any blue. Sometimes I want a solid color blue but then I take a look at mine and want to keep it with the same colors. My truck is about to hit 291k and still going strong.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
You could always paint my yukon for practice before you paint your truck haha, nice truck