MSCustoms 90 ECSB Blue Beast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Where did your upholstery come from? Is that a kit?

Also, that's the first I heard of the forged LCA providing more turning radius? Is that just because it's lifted? Can anyone confirm if this is true for a stock K3500 also? I could use every bit of turning radius I can get!

Any way to share these pics on the GMT400 sight instead of photobucket? Photobucket won't let me view them unless you know something I don't?

Are pictures working?

Man she's purdy!

Thanks man

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Pictures have a photobucket water mark. Very hard to see what's going on in them.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
I finally broke down and ordered a new blue top steering gear box. My second box in less than a year is very loose and I hope this new box is worth the extra coin.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Well, the paint failed after a little over two years and my paint guy has gone Mia and won’t answer my calls and mysteriously isn’t at the shop when I show up. Very disappointed because I spent a lot of money and he was a reputable guy.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, the paint failed after a little over two years and my paint guy has gone Mia and won’t answer my calls and mysteriously isn’t at the shop when I show up. Very disappointed because I spent a lot of money and he was a reputable guy.
Oh no!! It looked so good! What kind of failure? Clear coat peeling?

Those seats are so cool, the older style fabric in the newer seats.