MSCustoms 90 ECSB Blue Beast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
does it lower the upper control arms? and are the bottom brackets one piece?

One piece design and it does but it doesn't have any issues with alignment, it's also a full 6" lift unlike most of the knuckle lifts

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
I think a full 6" drop would look weird with 33's. i dont want to go with 35's because i dont want to regear and i just bought 4 new 33's

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I think a full 6" drop would look weird with 33's. i dont want to go with 35's because i dont want to regear and i just bought 4 new 33's

Look at the beginning of my build thread, there are pics of it with 33s but it was set at 8"

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
How much lower could you take it? Im looking at the pic on post #106 and it looks too tall

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Did a routine oil change and also changed the rear diff fluid because it hasnt been changed in a long time. No issues.

I did make some progress on the ad244 alternator install but it still needs some work. I purchased an alternator at the junkyard to use to fab up a bracket because I don't like the idea of making one of the holes oblong to fit the alternator and leaving it as 3 attachment points to hold the heavy alternator. After many trips to the junkyard and scrapping many ideas, I purchased a spare alternator bracket and cut off the left single tab.

You must be registered for see images attach

I designed a new two point mount and machined it out of aluminum to match the stock bracket. I welded the new piece onto the bracket and am here:

I will sand blast the entire bracket and paint it to make it look better before installing it on the truck. I also need to figure out how I will wire the second wire into the system to monitor the charging voltage.