Micropack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've done all kinds of terminals and never had any problems until I came across this one. The terminal is loose and not corroded,no excuse for it to not come out. Just being aggravating! The connector is in good condition but if I have to I'll buy a new one and the terminals to go in it. I am not splicing and soldering wires!!!!!

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your using the round hollow tube tool right? Push the wire up a little, then slide the tube part over the round
You must be registered for see images attach
pin sometimes it's a little harder to get the lock tabs to lay down when inserting the tool. You'll know when the tool dead ends in connector pin hole. Metri-pack only 1 lock tab so blade release tool. Weather-pack has 2 lock tabs , pin is round so use hollow tube tool to release. Left side tool. :waytogo:

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your using the round hollow tube tool right? Push the wire up a little, then slide the tube part over the round
pin sometimes it's a little harder to get the lock tabs to lay down when inserting the tool. You'll know when the tool dead ends in connector pin hole. Metri-pack only 1 lock tab so blade release tool. Weather-pack has 2 lock tabs , pin is round so use hollow tube tool to release. Left side tool. :waytogo:
No sir,I'm working with the metri-pack that uses the flat blade tool. This illustration shows going in the front to release the terminal but the FSM says to go in the rear.(hmm,someones gonna have fun with that statement).

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does it look like this? If it does and has the silicone seal on the back, it should, then you go release from the front. It is a push to seat. I use these most often for delphi connectors. I got a bunch others, Deutsch, Amp, blah blah.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The150 series I use the wider flat blade, through the smaller slot, the seal will make it tight to remove, tip the blade to unlock the tab. Slide out the back.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The150 series I use the wider flat blade, through the smaller slot, the seal will make it tight to remove, tip the blade to unlock the tab. Slide out the back.
No,I'll get you a pic of it tomorrow but the second tool from the left would be the right tool. It's the IAC connector with the four terminals inline.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And there it is. The lock tab on top. If you already know all the little tricks, I apologize for beating a dead horse. If any one gets a little more knowledge your very welcome.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey dummy add the photo. :3811797817_8d685371