Micropack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IAC connectors are weird, they come out from the front not the rear. Ran across this trying to repin a LS IAC to run a Dodge style Holley IAC. Ended up swapping the connections at the PCM.
I'm gonna to be doing the 7747-7427 swap. I'm gonna be swapping all the connectors at the ECM.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL, we were just talking about big block gets flat 4 oval and small block gets square 4. #24

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL, we were just talking about big block gets flat 4 oval and small block gets square 4. #24
IIRC the earlier 454s had the square as well. There were atleast 3 different TBI designs for the big block that I know of. The larger foot print units shared with marine engines down to the 4.3L had the 4 flat oval. Still have a few of those in the shop.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IIRC the earlier 454s had the square as well. There were atleast 3 different TBI designs for the big block that I know of. The larger foot print units shared with marine engines down to the 4.3L had the 4 flat oval. Still have a few of those in the shop.
This one is an '87. When they start putting TBI on the 454?

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for looking!
That's the Delphi GT 150 version. Looks like it might interchange with the MetriPack 150. I've ordered the Metripack 150.2 connector and terminals from EFI Connection. I did find just the terminals at Mouser this afternoon but it was too late. I'm not in any hurry yet,I still have to get the motor and ECM changed. Judging by how the 305 sounded this morning when I fired it up I'd best tighten up. Rod was not knocking but it has that overall loose,worn out sound. Oil pressure was pretty low on the way home. About 10psi@1800rpm.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Delphi is the parent. Metripack, Weatherpack are Delphi before Delphi spun the electrics, connectors off to " Aptiv "
I still have the original Delphi / packard catalog that has in the connector ID delphi number, GM part number, and short description ( Alternator or Injector, taillight.) most of the GM part numbers in the large format electric diagrams manual are still good.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So when I bought the 86 K3500 Silverado dually, I've posted before. It was the last model that used " regular " grade leaded fuel or unleaded. Big hole for fuel nozzle. True dual exhaust no cats. With the 87 model all trucks went to TBI, or diesel.