Magnaflow true duals!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOVAkon

Reaction score
Id thought id share my exhaust with everyone, its true dual magnaflows with the stock cats, the video doesnt do it justice, its VERY deep and throaty, im planning on getting some shorty headers and slightly bigger down pipes with higher flowing cats in the not to far away future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vbA87duNHQ

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
Your stock cats are already high-flow.

That exhaust also sounds like ass.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Shorties are almost useless, plus if you plan on changing all that you might as well just go long tubes from the get go. Also either paint your hubs or put a center cap on :deal:

NOVAkon

Reaction score
yeah i already got some center caps, i just need to put them on, when i got the rims i wasnt sure if i wanted black or chrome thats why i didnt do it right away

NOVAkon

Reaction score
yep i sure did lol, i might try to put them on this weekend if it finally stops raining

NOVAkon

Reaction score
shorties useless huh, well i guess ill just get longtubes then

oh yeah and if you think it sounds like ass good for you! I like it and think it sounds great, so you can keep your comments to yourself cause personally i really dont care what you think. Thanks