Magnaflow true duals!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
hahaha i already said i dont care, notice havent said anything about it anymore, cause i really dont, i deal with this **** every day with my stupid ass so called friends and i learned to not really give two ***** what people think about anything i do, i do what i wanna do and dont listen to anybody

"oh yeah and if you think it sounds like ass good for you! I like it and think it sounds great, so you can keep your comments to yourself cause personally i really dont care what you think. Thanks" quoting myself from page 1 lol

None of that changes the fact it sounds like complete trash. There's a reason everyone gives you hell about it. Having to listen to that in traffic is annoying as all get out.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
None of that changes the fact it sounds like complete trash. There's a reason everyone gives you hell about it. Having to listen to that in traffic is annoying as all get out.

Haha...go back to the retirement center Sally and play some bingo. Haha...LOL ^^^^

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea man go with longtubes im having mine put on in a few weeks along with high flow cats and a di/do straight through magnaflow. cant wait to put it on here and have someone call it crap. dude ive heard way worse thats not trash nor is it hick you did just fine

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
^agreed, some people are just biased towards the "seen before heard", instead of the other way around :evillol:

trx88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i thought you had to own a gmt400 to qualify as a redneck hick.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
Sounds good man, I like the growl she has, what muffler did you go with? I have a 18" di/do with xover in it, yours sounds similar, I have lt's as well and would really reccomend them. but When i redid my exhaust my powerband moved up and now my truck is a bit of a dog towing round 1500 rpms. But ask around and search when you get to that point, MOST of us are very helpful around here.

NOVAkon

Reaction score
Sounds good man, I like the growl she has, what muffler did you go with? I have a 18" di/do with xover in it, yours sounds similar, I have lt's as well and would really reccomend them. but When i redid my exhaust my powerband moved up and now my truck is a bit of a dog towing round 1500 rpms. But ask around and search when you get to that point, MOST of us are very helpful around here.

ive got two magnaflows on it, it definitley picked up on the low end for me a little bit, but nothing drastic, when i redo my exhaust and get longtubes id love to keep the setup i have cause i love the way it sounds