Magnaflow true duals!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justin12234

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
imo it sounds pretty damn good, not too loud or quiet and a deep sound, sounds hell of a lot better than my single lol

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds good and im usually not a fan of magnaflows. I used to like the straight pipe cherrybomb sound but after hear these magnaflows and my spintech its kind of changing.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
It takes an extremely expensive microphone to get close to replicating the sounds of an exhaust. But listening to your's, I can guaran-damn-tee that it sounds really nice in person.

What all was replaced when your exhaust was done, and how much do you have in it? It's true the stock cats on your's will be hi-flow already, so there's some money saved right there! Love the twin tips exiting in that location, looks sexy.

milky9788

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like it now I know what to get for my 96...do you by chance know the part # of the mufflers?

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
thanks bro your awesome......*******

Keep that attitude the **** out of here, no room for that.

shorties useless huh, well i guess ill just get longtubes then

oh yeah and if you think it sounds like ass good for you! I like it and think it sounds great, so you can keep your comments to yourself cause personally i really dont care what you think. Thanks

Sorry the truth hurts. No one wants to hear your obnoxious, popping, redneck exhaust system.

NOVAkon

Reaction score
It takes an extremely expensive microphone to get close to replicating the sounds of an exhaust. But listening to your's, I can guaran-damn-tee that it sounds really nice in person.

What all was replaced when your exhaust was done, and how much do you have in it? It's true the stock cats on your's will be hi-flow already, so there's some money saved right there! Love the twin tips exiting in that location, looks sexy.

thanks man, at least somebody likes it haha, all they did was cut out the stock stuff and since i already have the 2 down pipes comin into the flange they just ran it off that into two (not sure what type magnaflows, i think they are the flow through ones) and then a tailpipe for each muffler coming out the rear side like that

and yeah i used my digital camera for this so its really not picking up all the sound i can tell you that right now lol

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Chris, a cheap mic will pick up non-existant popping due to the little "speaker" crashing due to too much noise from the exhaust. A microphone is just an extremely delicate speaker, it picks up sound waves as vibrations and relays the signal to the unit, in this case, a digital camera. If you over-exert a car's speaker, it will replicate this sound when the voice coil crashes into the driver housing.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
When did everyone on the internet become sissys? He doesn't like the way your exhaust sounds, why do you care? You posted it on a public internet forum he can state his opinion just like anyone else can state theirs. Quit being a bunch of little bitches and get over it.

NOVAkon

Reaction score
When did everyone on the internet become sissys? He doesn't like the way your exhaust sounds, why do you care? You posted it on a public internet forum he can state his opinion just like anyone else can state theirs. Quit being a bunch of little bitches and get over it.

hahaha i already said i dont care, notice havent said anything about it anymore, cause i really dont, i deal with this **** every day with my stupid ass so called friends and i learned to not really give two ***** what people think about anything i do, i do what i wanna do and dont listen to anybody

"oh yeah and if you think it sounds like ass good for you! I like it and think it sounds great, so you can keep your comments to yourself cause personally i really dont care what you think. Thanks" quoting myself from page 1 lol