BBK Exhaust Header

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaywestfall

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have Gibson stainless GP102S headers on my 1998 C1500 5.7 ext cab. Heartily recommend.

Last edited:

LTrUS

Reaction score
Doug Thorley never got back. Was going to roll the dice and try BBK. Checked back here and a few more positive replies on BBK Headers. Thanks for all the replies. I'm somewhat surprised there are not more folks that run the BBK for these trucks. I understand that LT's are twice as good and better bang for the buck. Considering fitment, clearance, guessing what will work without cutting and hammering, using egr or they slide right in . With only a cam, minor head work and a tune it's not a big deal for my setup. I'm not looking for maximum power gains. Just a decent bump in tourqe to get the truck out of its own way. We decided on 2.5" duels with X-pipe, magnaflow metalic cats and 4" round magnaflow straight threw mufflers. The BBK will have V-bands with another set of V-bands somewhere down the line for future disassembly. It will dump under the truck somewhere in the rear. I will post some pictures and replies later. Thanks again

Last edited: