Best header for 350

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys would be peeved if I showed how easy it is to get at the plugs on my K1500 with Trick Flow Twisted Wedge heads, and Edelbrock shorty headers. 7 plugs just get a plug socket and extension, no drama, no headaches. #1 needs a plain ol' ordinary box-end 5/8 wrench.

I think it's actually easier than with the stock heads and stock manifolds.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You guys would be peeved if I showed how easy it is to get at the plugs on my K1500 with Trick Flow Twisted Wedge heads, and Edelbrock shorty headers. 7 plugs just get a plug socket and extension, no drama, no headaches. #1 needs a plain ol' ordinary box-end 5/8 wrench.

I think it's actually easier than with the stock heads and stock manifolds.

MY Express with Thorley Tri-ys is also easier than manifolds. Get the front 2 plugs on each side through the wheel well, the rear 2 on each side from under the van. Still easier than when it had manifolds.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You may want to go to the plugs with the short valance(metal shell). I run those in my 355 with Hedman long tubes and can get to all 8 with a 5/8" deep socket and 3" extension or 5/8" offset box end wrench.